
We had the chance to go on a cruise with a few friends from my Bunko group last weekend. Our Bunko group has been going for 10 years too bad not all of you could come we missed you! When we arrived, in San Diego the sun was so warm and wonderful. I guess I had never realized how much I really missed it. This is how all vacations start--Jim on his phone trying to tie up any loose ends. We used to say we own our own business but it definitely owns us now.

When we got on the cruise ship Jim was very I mean very happy they had soft serve ice cream and the fact you could have it 24 hours a day if wanted. He kept making them taller and taller each time.

This is just before we left land.

The girls--We had such a blast! I didn't take many pictures of all the events due to the fact I didn't want to lug my camera and worry about it all the time and okay Jim hates to take pictures and most of all be in them.

We stopped in Ensenada Mexico the next day.

We took a tour to the blow hole and to do some shopping. Jim is the best at the bartering thing we always get the best deals. I have to admit this was the first time in my life that I had to pay to go pee. They charged us .50 cents. Do you think if I charged Anthony he would always make it directly in the hole and not up the back?

We stopped and had some local tacos, chips, salsa and pina coladas.
The pictures I missed were us at dinner enjoying many appetizers, & entrees. The Hypnotist show --dancing crazy to see if we would get picked or if it was rigged and then all of us trying really hard to go under to see if was real. (By the way it is not real at least it is not on the Carnival Cruise Elation!) Jessica and me in the dance competition doing the Electric slide, laughing so hard that we probably peed a little. Hot Tubbing, horse races, Bingo which was Corbin's fav. the pushing quarter machine-Kelli and Jack were so close to the 50 one dollar bills hanging off the edge, the professional photo shoots that Jim turned into a show instead of good photos and all of us once again laughing into bolivian and then eating plus eating some more.
Thanks everyone for a great time!!






7 comments:
I am just jealous that you got to see some sun and surf! Remember our trip to Mexico--Laws we should do that again sometime. Looks like you guys had fun.
Sounds like fun! Thanks for all the descriptions.. its like we were there... Love checking on your blog!
ohhhh a cruise! How great! You and Jim look so happy! How Fun! And good job doing bunko for ten years. I started ours here only 3 years ago, and I think I'm done being in charge. ITs soooo hard to call everyone, EVERY month!
I am so jealous! I wish we could have come with you! Looks like you had a blast!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Call me when you get a sec. Miss ya.
Looks like some fun times!
I thinks we are all ready for some much needed vitamin D!
Your pictures look great...I have put all of my skills(well the little I had) on the back burner. In fact I don't know if I could even recall anything we learned in our class.
Looks fun! You look great in the pictures!!! You and Jim are such a great looking couple!!
Post a Comment