Happy 79th Birthday Grandma Barney!

When I think of my Grandma I think of a very selfless person. She was in a terrible car accident last fall. Broke her arm and her ankle she had to live at a rest home or in the hospital during the holidays it was ruff on my Grandpa & her to be apart. They are great grandparents I couldn't of asked for any better.

Anthony loves to play on her walker it keeps him entertained for hours ---I'm thinking of getting him one for his b-day or something j/k!

When I was a young kid I got to live next to my grandpa & grandma it was a lot of fun we have alot of great memories. One of my favorites was there was a money bird that would visit and hide money around the yard me and my sister Kacy would find the quarters in the sprinkler heads or in various places. We could then walk to 7-11 and buy a small slurpee for .25 cents wow does that make me old that I could buy a slurpee that cheap yikes! Any way it has been fun to see this tradition passed on for my own children they get so excited to go there and search the yard it is also crazy that the money bird manages in all this snow AMAZING! Thanks Grandpa & Grandma your the best !!
1 comment:
We celebrated my grandma's 90th birthday over Christmas. I am so glad that my kids know her. It is rare that great grandparents get to be part of the great grandkid's lives...we are lucky to have both my grandma and Cody's grandparents. Such good memories~for us and them!
Post a Comment