This year Jim and I were asked to go to Youth Conference on the Stake level. We went down to Delta and stayed at some old Recreation place. We were in charge of the Redneck Games. I am super sad I didn't really get any great shots of our games they were way fun. We did--- "Steal the plunger", "Human Fuse ball", and "Ain't gonna gun me down". I loved being with Jim there, it was like we were young again . Jim was hilarious---we were walking down the hall holding hands and President Hales said "hey who said you guys could hold hands?" Jim quickly said pointing to his wedding ring "oh we brought our permit, better yet (as he is pulling his garments out of his T-shirt) we have our season pass!" It was hilarious. We also enjoyed the fun game room they had there. We are trying to figure out a way to get a shuffle table here at our house, so then maybe we could beat, Bishop Taylor and brother Koefed.
The theme was a Hunt for Happiness.




No comments:
Post a Comment