
Reagan did such a good job at her program. Before
she left for school she informed me she might be to
embarrassed to perform some of the songs. I told her
she would be fine because all of her classmates would
be doing the same thing.

Good thing the kid sitting next to her was the class clown.
He hammed it up the whole time while Reagan would get a
bashful look on her face.








3 comments:
It's so hard to watch our kids getting older. You are lucky though to have a 1st grader. She will be gone all day. My son will be in kindergarten and another in preschool. It will be crazy driving all day taking and picking up.
How fun! I have a kindergartener too and she is excited for 1st grade so she can be bigger. I love that our kids are getting older, but I don't love that I'm also getting older with them...
I CANNOT believe that she will be in first grade! It seems like she should still be a little tiny one. What is up with all this growing up on us?
Post a Comment