img { max width: 950px; width: expression(this.width > 950 ? 950 true); :
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 3, 2014


This little sweet thing LOVES to get in our bed! Some days it drives us crazy (when she gets her feet in our back or kicks her father in his private area) For a while we are strict and make her stay in her own bed and then we come to the conclusion that she is our last one and soon there won't be anyone that wants to snuggle us anymore and so you see she gets her way eventually. 

Reagan was so excited to get her NERD glasses. She bought them with her own money. I have to smile when I think of her spunky spirit Love this girl!!

I love that she is young at heart and hope she always stays that way!

No comments: