img { max width: 950px; width: expression(this.width > 950 ? 950 true); :
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Big Slam and the end of our Fast and Furious Chapter.

This was one of the best years of softball we will remember. For some reason there is a lot of  DRAMA in  sports. Though we have had our fair share of it. This Fast and Furious team was one of better times for us. They all improved and became amazing softball players. We ended up taking 3rd at this tournament and I still believe to this day we would have taken 2nd if we could minus a little mother drama from that game with the Steelers. ( I would love to document and give more details but will refrain from doing so for fear of embarrassing anyone any further. That day was plenty crazy and will go down in the history of weird things we have witnessed at the ball park)
These girls loved and adored Jim. He is a good coach because he knows how to have fun and then crack the whip when needed. 

 Thanks to everyone that made this feel like a family.

 This tournament happened to fall on my birthday and my sweet mom surprised me and brought a cake and my favorite ice cream to share with the team. Yes I did cry it is not everyday something surprisingly happens on your birthday.
I love that she put 29 on the cake. I think the girls really thought I was 29, they probably feel that is old as well. If they only knew.


Pause my music and then watch. I wished I would have gotten everyone getting their medals. Didn't think to film til halfway through. Darn!











1 comment:

Stacey said...

I am still not happy about it being the end of your Fast & Furious chapter. :) We miss Jim in the dugout and your family on the bleachers.