img { max width: 950px; width: expression(this.width > 950 ? 950 true); :
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Can you curl your Tongue?

When I look at this sweet little baby girl--she makes me feel so happy.

We have been trying for days to capture her little tongue curl. It cracks us up every time she does it. (click on the picture to see it bigger) Watch out Daddy doesn't this mean she is going to be a great kisser someday??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some from St. George I need to email you. They are side profile of the tongue curl! Too cute!
~Daun

Neika Boulter said...

How cute! I have missed a lot of your posts but wow you guys have a lot of fun with your cute family! I love how chubby she is! my friend has chubby boys and she used to say the looked like they had "screw on hands" cuz it was such a line on their wrists!! Too funny!