img { max width: 950px; width: expression(this.width > 950 ? 950 true); :
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My little Gymnast.


This last summer Reagan seemed to take her gymnastics a lot more seriously she was practicing her back walk overs, splits, and she was passing things off on the bars at the gym. She practiced at home almost every night.

Sometimes she scares me on the trampoline she can now do three back flips in a row and we have caught her numerous times hanging from the net and trying to do a flip off of the net while hanging upside down.

When school started she said she wanted to take a little break and then sign back up in the summer again. Fine by me she still practices at home and she will be less likely to get burned out.

2 comments:

Neika Boulter said...

super awesome!! i wish we had a better program here.. my girls would LOVE it!!

cami said...

Hey Stephanie! I just read a few of your blogs! I love the pictures from Scofield! We had fun with you guys up there. We will have to go up again next year and pick a weekend without as much rain/wind! How are you guys? We need to get together again soon, my boys still talk about your kids and how much fun they have had with them. Oh, and I love the pictures and story from Anthony's first day of school! so funny! I just realized I use a lot of !!!exclamation!!! points when I type!